The Keene KIRA-CCS Contact Closure Sensor module provides a number of ways to control devices via local network and the internet. Commands can be issued simply by accessing the built in web pages via any device with a browser, and the open API structure means it can integrate seamlessly with a number of other IP control systems and apps for tables and smart phones.
The KIRA-CCS can be used to store up to 150 IR codes or http GET strings and deploy them by IP or IR command. It also features two contact closure relays that may be independently opened, closed or pulsed by IP or IR command. It features an external sensor input and any stored commands or functions may be triggered based upon the value the sensor provides. It can be easily integrated with most smart home controllers and directly controlled via any web browser and a wide range of smart phone apps. The two infrared emitter outputs are independently routable, and it can also be used with the other Keene KIRA modules to provide real time IR distribution across a network.
- Infra Red over IP – either real time IR receive/transmit over IP used in conjunction with another KIRA module, or use IP control to blast any of the 150 IR codes stored within the on-board memory
- Two IR emitter outputs, individually routable
- 20 macro commands, each up to 30 steps
- Built-in dedicated high accuracy IR code learning receiver.
- Monitor light, temperature or closure and perform an action when defined conditions are met.
- Triple sensor board provided, many others can be connected.
- Two isolated relay contacts, each rated at 48V 6A.
- The relays can be set to open, close or pulse with configurable timings.
- Both relays feature pluggable Phoenix connectors for easy installation.
- Built in Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability
- Can act as a TCP/IP target for IR Anywhere modules